Wednesday, December 13, 2023

My art


























 My Art is simple 


My art is simple and I can’t tell you why it’s just the way I draw and write. But I love the simplicity that much I can say. With my words I write, but I don’t write too much, no fluff per se I like to write so the reader can use their imagination and play , it’s the same with my drawings stick figures at best but I’m OK with that and so one hast to guess what they’re looking at, “is that a deer or moose?“People tell me they liked my writings and my drawings and I appreciate that very much like the reader and Seer of the art -do use their imagination, and whether it’s words they’re looking at or pencil drawings maybe they can be a part of the art -be in the images and the words and maybe create their own stories and drawings. simplicity.

Bill Poindexter 


No comments:

Post a Comment