Saturday, May 14, 2022

Dispatches amd transitioning






























 Took a train from Williamsburg to Rhode Island couple of days ago stayed at the Corliss Carrington house and was hosted by two now friends Victoria and Loren. They were kind enough to feed me breakfast yesterday and give me a little tour and ride with me out to the trail I was heading on to head to New Bedford where I caught the ferry to Martha’s Vineyard. Made my way to Mermaid Farm where I plan to start work early next week. Staying on one of the properties that they own in a small cottage. Looking forward to working for them sampling the farm fare and making cheese! 

Here’s a few pictures of Rhode Island my new friends trip to New Bedford the fairy and of course Martha’s Vineyard. Stay tuned for diary of a novice cheese maker part one!

No comments:

Post a Comment