Thursday, May 26, 2022

Dispatches from home

 Dispatches from home and some pictures from the road…


Dispatches from home by Bill Poindexter


I love how the universe really throws us for loops sometimes, has us believing we’re heading in one direction and then a complete 180 will happen and we’re off again. If you’ve been following my dispatches and even my diary of a novice cheese maker you’ll know that my original plan to work on Mermaid turned out not to be a good fit, and am grateful to find out early on. I wish them only the best. 


My future? I am interviewing and taking a little time here at home in KC to spend time with loved ones. Reflecting on my bike trip as well and started to write down the experience. I hope to land a gig where I can parlay my skillset to help a farm blossom beyond their potential. I am ready to work. 


I will continue my environmental writing and I appreciate you reading my posts!


 Thanks to those who, while on the road, encouraged me with words,  gave me shelter, prayers, and/or financial support as well. I am humbled by all your kindness.


Will write more soon!


Peace and love 

Bill


Thank you 🙏 Robert Thompson, Steve Weinburg, Monica Schroer, Hailee Bland Walsh, Gail Woodruff Moore, Aimee Hughes, Justin M Short BA, Paul and Karen Cox, Dan DuPree, Rachel Eichler, Sonya Groves, Brian  Groves, Natalie McKeever Fowler , Amy Flute, Sid Huff for your support and  many others I will slowly list in future but need to reach out to first.






































No comments:

Post a Comment