Thursday, May 5, 2022

Dispatches





























Dispatches from the road by Bill Poindexter


May4-5

Made my way out of Sherando lake campground this morning should’ve known better, coming into the campground was a 4 mile downhill coming out of the campground was a 4 mile uphill at least I know my arteries are clogged anymore :-). Two of the fellow cyclist that we’re at the campground finagle the ride with the campground host up to the top. One of the cyclist said this isn’t cheating right? Well only depends if cheating is a relative term. Everything changes day today on this ride especially now with my limited time. And I wish I had more time. Maybe I do maybe I can make more days. It’s 10:23 AM now and Charlotteville, staying at a Warmshowers host home amd taking a off day to explore the town. There are 6 other Trans Am cyclists here, fun to have the community! Beautiful college town. 



No comments:

Post a Comment